It’s definitely not for everybody but here are the top 10 reasons why living on a small boat is amazing for me!
1. It’s like living in that fort you made when you were a kid
2. It’s cozy, especially when it’s cool outside
3. You are living on the water… what’s better than that?!?
4. You make a ton of friends (if you want)
Everybody wants to be friends with the guy that lives on a boat. (As long as you’re not too crazy..)
5. It’s a chick magnet
“Hey, wanna come back to my yacht…”
6. It helps you think outside the box
You can either row gallons of water back and forth or you can funnel it from your sails and bimini.
7. It helps you plan ahead
Do your triple check 3 times. If you forget your wallet you have to row all the way back…
8. It keeps you from having a lot of stuff
Stuff sucks. You don’t need it. It clutters your mind and space.
9. It is a place of your own
You are the captain and you don’t have to let anyone aboard if you don’t want.
10. You can move anytime you want within minutes (a few)
Don’t like your neighbors?